93 parts cheap

kg1922001

altenator 40 shipped
powersteery pump 40 shipped
ac compresser 40 shipped
maf 40 shipped
heads i think i can do them 100 shipped
allthe engine wiring works perfect no broke connectors,,ill say 50 and shippin,,id say is 15,trying to ship most this stuff in flate rate box,,

everything is for sale under the hood ,,..more u buy better the deal,,,call me if u like

7406382168,iam kelly
oh the blowe asy if i sale the heads id take 100 for or heads and blower asy, 150 pluss actul shippin

altenator 40 shipped
powersteery pump 40 shipped
ac compresser 40 shipped
maf 40 shipped
heads i think i can do them 100 shipped
allthe engine wiring works perfect no broke connectors,,ill say 50 and shippin,,id say is 15,trying to ship most this stuff in flate rate box,,

everything is for sale under the hood ,,..more u buy better the deal,,,call me if u like

7406382168,iam kelly
oh the blowe asy if i sale the heads id take 100 for or heads and blower asy, 150 pluss actul shippin

anything that 40 dollars ,,if pic up will be 25,, i will give u a good deal if i dont have to ship ,,

parting out the whole car just ask ill be real easy on your wallet,, pm me or leave a zip,, thanks

Would you be willing to separate the harness for the cam/crank sensors/dis module and coil pack from the rest of the engine harness? It disconnects from the main harness at the connector that's held down by the forward passenger side bolt on the blower top. Thanks,

Dave

Would you be willing to separate the harness for the cam/crank sensors/dis module and coil pack from the rest of the engine harness? It disconnects from the main harness at the connector that's held down by the forward passenger side bolt on the blower top. Thanks,

Dave

i think i miss understood you,, but i think i can do it,,ill pm u back

Back