Help converting my 93 SC AOD to a 5spd

rlittlep

I figure I will need the transmission w/bell housing and shifter,flywheel,clutch,pilot bearing from rear of engine crankshaft,brake and clutch pedal swing assembly, console metal boot plate and shifter boot,the engine computer-{ECU}clutch master cylinder, clutch master cylinder to clutch hose assembly,Driveshaft,right rear halfshaft-{bigger on a 5spd}and I'm sure I'm missing something.....Can anyone help me with these parts?

I figure I will need the transmission w/bell housing and shifter,flywheel,clutch,pilot bearing from rear of engine crankshaft,brake and clutch pedal swing assembly, console metal boot plate and shifter boot,the engine computer-{ECU}clutch master cylinder, clutch master cylinder to clutch hose assembly,Driveshaft,right rear halfshaft-{bigger on a 5spd}and I'm sure I'm missing something.....Can anyone help me with these parts?

Gas pedal is different and steering colum has a button to release the key, Not necessary but it defferentiates the two. There are trans cooling lines you need to eliminate too. Shifter boot is part of a console top FYI, 91 plus the harness for the clutch switch might be there but 89-90 that harness needs to be fabricated. You also need the trans harness to dash. Also you need the large plate that between the trans and engine. ECU can be reprogrammed to increse RPMs and other functions. Some years have EGRs on the manuals but not on the autos so if you replace the ECU you will get a CE lamp for the EGR when you convert, 89-90 have this problem.

Back