Not mine, but 94 5spd for sale in Memphis

Pablo94SC

I ran into a guy with a 94 5-spd who was looking to sell. It's black on tan leather with about 109k on the clock. Interior and leather were almost perfect sans the broken DS seat trim (the piece that goes over the buttons). Paint was decent, but clearcoat was starting to fail on the roof.

Completely unmolested engine, and the guy said he recently had a new clutch put in. Wheels looked mint; tires are probably going to need replacement. Has a sunroof, an older car phone (it's not integrated like the Ford one was), and the 10-disc in the trunk so I'm guessing JBL system; didn't see if it had the factory subwoofer. Exhaust was quite, but he said that he had the cats removed so perhaps some other exhaust work had been done. I saw no signs of rust, but I didn't climb under the car to look.

Car is located near Memphis, TN and was originally from the STL area.

He told me he wanted $3500, but was willing to take $3000. He might be able to be talked down a bit more if he still has it, as he was motivated to sell or trade in order to get a (mini) van or surburban type SUV for hauling around the family in.

That's really all I know about the car. I was really tempted to buy it, but the last thing I need is another SC right now. If you're interested, drop me a PM and I'll pass on his number.

Do you know if the car has been in the north or mid-west, any rust issues? Does he have any photos?

I answered every question you had in my original post.

Car is located near Memphis, TN and was originally from the STL area.
I saw no signs of rust, but I didn't climb under the car to look.
That's really all I know about the car... If you're interested, drop me a PM and I'll pass on his number.

Think it's still available? Not too crazy about the tan interior, but I might look past the color if it's in good condition! :D

Back