PDA

View Full Version : MOVING MUST---parts must go. '93 parts

talonhead
04-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Have some '93 SC parts for sale or trade:
M5R2 fair condition ~110k mi
AOD worked when I bought the car (never drove it after after I parked it in the driveway when I bought it) was told by previous owner it was a recent remmanned replacement needs a new pan.
2 driveshafts 1 auto/1 manual
Auto console top
ECU for AOD SC engine
Intercooler and piping
All glass + moon roof still in car
Radiator and fan guard (no motor or fan)
if need something, pm me for photos
Pick up locally.
Am in the Groton, CT Subase area.
Trades can be discussed
Looking for the following:
5 spd shift knob/handle
65/67mm twin TB (cable operated)
working blend door motor
Aluminum 429/460 heads
429/460 flywheel
PM if there is something you don't see, need pics, or to make offers. Phone # by PM.
Thanks MikeH

talonhead
05-30-2010, 11:29 PM
Looking for a pair, yes (2) Ford twin bore throttle bodies (same size/model good condition) for a project.

looking for a trade, but cash will will work for the right deal.
MikeH

birdlessmuz
06-03-2010, 07:25 PM
abs pump still good?want to sell if you still have?

talonhead
10-27-2010, 10:08 PM
Working on interior removal. So far carpet is crap, pass seat still works but leather (black) is bad from sun. Front fender bottom attachments are rotted. Hood was wacked but the liner wasn't bad enough to toss, so it went inside.

Trying to get garage back together so I can get 2 cars inside to work on. This on is not a priority.

White Lightning
11-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Mike, I need some chassis sections for a sad project! How is the chassis on this car?, especially the rocker panels and the steel frame connector between the front and rear half chassis? You may not be able to see this part as it in hidden by the rocker and a finish panel underneath and inboard of the rocker! cheers Frank H.

talonhead
11-17-2010, 06:50 PM
You have a pm

rlittlep
11-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Have some '93 SC parts for sale or trade:
M5R2 fair condition ~150k mi
AOD worked when I bought the car (never drove it after after I parked it in the driveway when I bought it) was told by previous owner it was a recent remmanned replacement.
2 driveshafts
Auto console top
supercharger
ECU for AOD SC engine
Intercooler and piping
All glass + moon roof
Body panels some minor dings if need something, pm me for photos
More when I can get 'em pulled. Small items can be mailed. others picked up locally.
Am in the Groton,CT Subase area.
Trades can be discussed

I am looking for:
working blend door motor
5spd console top
Lmaf
Aluminum 429/460 heads
LS1/LT1 T-56 trans
429/460 flywheel
PM if there is someing you don't see or to make offers
Thanks MikeH

Do you have the rear window trim/weather striping in GOOD-EXC cond? Mine is sun rotted and cracked..

talonhead
11-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Do you have the rear window trim/weather striping in GOOD-EXC cond? Mine is sun rotted and cracked..

Sorry, no. It's shot, thanks for asking
MikeH

talonhead
03-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Trying to get more parts of the donar car with the warmer weather.
MikeH

talonhead
07-27-2011, 12:15 AM
bump..................

talonhead
04-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Finally got the pics loaded. Couldn't pm them to you.
Mike

Lee Billing
04-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Do you still have sunroof glass ? How much shipped to 48135.

talonhead
04-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Yes, I still have the glass. I'll have to get back to you (it's still installed) but I'm taking a couple of weeks off for vacation.
I'll check in when I get back.
Thanks for the inquiry.
MikeH

talonhead
12-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Moving, trying to get rid of stuff. Haven't done much more in stripping the parts car as I went on vacation (out of town) Then family issues on the other side of the country came up. Now planning to relocate for those family reasons. Can't take it all. Shipping is going to be a bee-otch as it is. Getting my other SC, tools, parts, RV, a house full of stuff that will have to be weeded out. This will be my first move 30 yrs that I've had to pay for.
MikeH

Lucky82
12-19-2012, 06:19 PM
do you have the clutch hose for the manual transmission that runs from the trans to the clutch master cylinder?

talonhead
12-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Lucky82,
Let me check if it's any good. I bought a Viper hose and slave for use on the T56.
MikeH

plstktnkr2
08-22-2013, 11:59 PM
My engine is a 1989 and I need the fan control module located in the front right side of engine room (passenger side)in the corner according to the EVTM. I am running a larger fan so hopefully this will do. NOTE: this is NOT in a Cougar/"bird S/C car.