Parting out 95 Sc Clean

posjr

I have a 95 black SC with sunroof 5spd grey leather. I'm thinking about parting it out. Thought i'll post it and see if it is worth parting out. Hate to sell a few stuff and be left with a car missing more pieces.

Let me know what you are interstand in. Cluster is at 72k.

re sc

I have a 95 black SC with sunroof 5spd grey leather. I'm thinking about parting it out. Thought i'll post it and see if it is worth parting out. Hate to sell a few stuff and be left with a car missing more pieces.

Let me know what you are interstand in. Cluster is at 72k.

why ???

how much for the entire car?

what are the problems??

i am in san leandro about 40 min from you

why ???

how much for the entire car?

what are the problems??

i am in san leandro about 40 min from you

It needs a complete engine, hood,headlights front spindals. Thats it. I have a short block but missing heads and sc and intercooler.

ok

It needs a complete engine, hood,headlights front spindals. Thats it. I have a short block but missing heads and sc and intercooler.

call me pr pm the price for the whole car ......

or if you want to buy the parts need it to put it back together let me know too..;)

you got pm

Does the gauge cluster have a working odometer? and how much for it?

also need steering wheel if leather is in excellent shape
rear seat leather for the back portion, skin only if not dried up and split.
gauge cluster trim (if untouched, mine has a hole for alarm light :mad:)
cam/crank sensor/coil harness... complete 1 piece

prices on all please, would be shipped to 11756. thanks

need the blower with inlet also maf and 36 lbers' also need
also will buy cluster just pm with price and my paypal is ready:)

It's a 95/5spd!

PLEASE do not part it out!

accept an offer from BECERRASC to buy the whole thing and keep it on the road!

Ive been looking for an engine / everything from the heads up to complete this car and get it running again. It is missing a lot of pieces though. Ive been asking around for a buyer for the whole car .. just nobody wants one without an engine ..

- Dan

I have a set of heads, intake, intercooler & tubes and some other various parts from a 95 my son killed. Let me know if you are interested....keeping her on the road would be great! :)

~Ray

I have no engine stuff for car.

I would love to get it runnin again.

I got all the pm's. I have read them all. I'm not parting the car out yet just seeing if it would be worth parting out.

Back