89 super coupe 5spd parting out

dalvenjah

Selling everything off my 1989 black with light gray interior (leather) 5spd super coupe.
Everything is available, shipping can be done.

162k miles the original engine. The engine has been regasketed. New engine mounts, new alternator, new transmission mounts, new rear end mounts.
Master cylinder with ABS is in good working order. New Multifunction switch. Every gauge works.

Feel free to call or PM with questions or inquiry's. I've established that the car is worth less then the sum of its parts.

I'm parting out the car because it has a boost leak, and I've got neither the patience or money to fix it.

360-220-4701
Matthew

Since there seems to be an issue with understanding how things usually go on Forums. For parts I have to ship. I will not pay for packaging and shipping out of my pocket. I will not pay for the paypal fee's out of my pocket. I will provide everyone with tracking numbers and insurance is required except where the buyer decides to opt out of it..

Once again, my phone number is posted for any questions.

Last edited:
Some pictures.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Supercoupe.jpg
    Supercoupe.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 210
Even more pictures. If you need more. Let me know. I'll get them put up as fast as I can.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 117
Not 100% about the cowl covers? ( What does that even mean in terms of parts. ) For everyone else. I dont know what every part on the car is called. I'm used to dealing with Classic cars and imports.

As for the door handle cups? You mean the reliefed area behind the interior door handle? Cause once again. Not 100% about what you mean with that one.

Other then that. All PMs replied.

The cowl covers re the two pieces of black plastic that cover the cowl under the windshield wipers.

Cowl covers are in good shape.

Items spoken for at the moment:
Stock wheels
Gauge Cluster
VMM
Front Bumper Cover
Headlight Bezel
Engine Mounts

I'll take the hood off this afternoon and post up some more pictures. All PM's replied to.

Engine is still fully intact.

All PMs replied to.

how are the control panels on the door panels? color? i need those if they are in good shape and black. and a price shipped to 73110.

and i also need the buckets for the inside door handles.

Okay. The leather isnt perfect. I'm willing to bet about 85% of the Sc's arent. I know, theres no harm in asking. But they are not perfect. they are decent, but there are cracks and tears. The back seat is nice.

I still have most of hte parts here.

Going to be getting ~~~~ boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow.

Back