www.JDMHUB.com JDMHUB scam ripoff fraud alert

SC_crawler

I purchased some Corbeau seats through them on March 31st. Their price was great, aparently too good to be true. You can track your order online, so I checked it again on April 4th and there was no update. It only said that the order was placed. I called their number listed and someone answered. I gave him my order number and he said the order would ship within a few days. Within 15 minutes of my phone call I recieved a confirmation email from them saying my order was "processing" and I confirmed with my credit card company that my CC was billed.

On April 6th I called their number listed about 10 times within a few hours and no one ever anwsered. I sent an email requesting a tracking number. There was never a reply.

On April 8th I made approx 10-15 calls and still no answer.

On April 9th I made another 10+ calls without an answer.

On April 10th I emailed again and made 15+ calls with no answer.

Last night, April 13th, 14 days after my order was placed and 10 days after my credit card was charged, I sent the following email;

What is the status of my order? Why have my seats not arrived yet? I have emailed 3 time so far and called 30+ times without a reply. Please send me a tracking number before I am forced to post on numerous message boards about JDMhubs poor customer service and report you to the BBB.

Within 8 hours, at 2:48am EST in the morning (not exactly the time of day I would expect a real company to be returning customer service emails), I recieved the following email;
Your order was canceled due to difference in billing and shipping address. Your card was not charged.

Thank you.
JDM Hub Sales

I don't know what kind of company ignores almost 50 phone calls and 3 emails and charges your CC for 10 days without shipping the actual products, but I would avoid JDMHUB at all costs.

I will be posting this on every motorsports forum I am on. Please pass it on if you would like.

Back