Torque on bolts to harmonic balancer

hillsideshortle

Could any one tell me the torque for the bolt holding the harmonic balancer in place and also the torque on the bolts holding the pulley in place on a 94 super coupe with the sc 6cyl.
By the way
We bought a NAPA harmonic balancer that was wrong. Had it turned and ballanced and had the pulley ballanced. Do you think it will work?
Thanks

Crank shaft to harmonic balancer bolt

103-132 ft lbs

crank shaft pulley to damper

20-28 ft lbs

Could any one tell me the torque for the bolt holding the harmonic balancer in place and also the torque on the bolts holding the pulley in place on a 94 super coupe with the sc 6cyl.
By the way
We bought a NAPA harmonic balancer that was wrong. Had it turned and ballanced and had the pulley ballanced. Do you think it will work?
Thanks

It will only work if they managed to get it completely neutral. The aftermarket replacement that you got was pretty heavily counterweighted, so some heavy machining of the unit would be necessary.

I guess they turned the balancer to the point the counterbalance was gone then mounted it on a crank and balanced it along with the pulley. They said it would be neutural balanced. We will be getting it ruinning this morning.
Thanks for the input and torque help

Back