j57ltr - El Diablo want summa dis? *pic*

tbird88

Elvira is gettin' some trinkets soon, hopefully El Duddlo won't shed any dust at the startin' line and make her mad...

:)

'bird

tbod8946.jpg

burn816.jpg

You ought to know by noe that colors don't mean anything to me.
Oh wait a minute, those are my parts, specially that superduper serect 93'1/2 inlet.

I just removed the dist today and found that it was locked out at 15* of total advance. New distriburtor will be here Tues.

Ask Vernon how he BROKE the left front wheel today on the "fixed" Mustang.

Jeff

Originally posted by AsScLoWn
did you remove the bearings for the shaft?

bearings? what bearings?

Yes I did, the one on the driverside was a mudda. Ruined a dang good screwdriver grindin' it just right so it would reach/catch the bearing just right. Removed the upper & lower ribs too.

'bird

Originally posted by J57ltr
You ought to know by noe that colors don't mean anything to me.
Oh wait a minute, those are my parts, specially that superduper serect 93'1/2 inlet.

Um...ya think I should LAY the secret '93 1/2 inlet ON A COOKIE SHEET (COVERED WITH ALUMINUM FOIL) during the cure cycle?
(I hear it works really well on alternator brackets)

I just removed the dist today and found that it was locked out at 15* of total advance. New distriburtor will be here Tues.

Wow, that clunk...er...truck of yours is really sumthin'. Stealth ignition and self-extending axles too!

Ask Vernon how he BROKE the left front wheel today on the "fixed" Mustang.

Jeff

Let me guess...you were drivin' along next to him and one of your rear axles decided to engage in wide-track mode again? That is such a cool feature, I just don't understand how you make it do it even when you're not even in the seat...like when it's on the back of a wrecker...you got a remote thingy or sumthin'?

(wishin' I had the one pic I didn't take that night)

Back