Camshaft for supercharging?

superdadsc

Hey everyone!:D

I have been gone working on another project. A 1979 928 Porsche. It has been a dream car for me since I first saw one in H.S.

It has a 4.5L compression in 8.5. Perfect for SC. I wanted to get some advice from the experts on this forum. I bought some euro cam's for the car and was wondering if they would be suitable for SC. They really wake the car up.

In lift .472
Ex lift .432
In Dur 223
Ex dur .215

Are these suitable for a M112 with a goal of 15 to 17lbs of boost. The Jag M112 is perfect for the engine and it's setup!

Here is a pic of my current project. 31years old and not a squeek. The harder you drive her the more she likes it.

After this project I will be getting a Super Coupe for a DD. I miss my 95!:(

Attachments

• 928 respray 023.jpg
    928 respray 023.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 928 respray 020.jpg
    928 respray 020.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 69
Hey everyone!:D

I have been gone working on another project. A 1979 928 Porsche. It has been a dream car for me since I first saw one in H.S.

It has a 4.5L compression in 8.5. Perfect for SC. I wanted to get some advice from the experts on this forum. I bought some euro cam's for the car and was wondering if they would be suitable for SC. They really wake the car up.

In lift .472
Ex lift .432
In Dur 223
Ex dur .215

Are these suitable for a M112 with a goal of 15 to 17lbs of boost. The Jag M112 is perfect for the engine and it's setup!

Here is a pic of my current project. 31years old and not a squeek. The harder you drive her the more she likes it.

After this project I will be getting a Super Coupe for a DD. I miss my 95!:(

Is it possible you have the intake and exhaust durations listed backwards ? The only time I've seen exhaust duration less than intake duration was on a turbo cam.

David

David

I check the boards again and I was off but not in the way you thought, weird.:eek:

Intake duration is 228 1mm lift
Exhaust duration 219 1 mm lift

The lift specs were correct at .472 and .432

Stephen

Trying to find out the LSA!

Back