lentech AOD TQ Converter Price Drop !!!!!!!!!!

RedSC93

I have a lentech AOD TQ Converter, nonlocking, 2,200 stall for sale that I was planning on putting in my car but now im going back to a 5 speed swap.

$200 or possible performance parts trade. Now $175 shipped

Thanks,
Jerry

Attachments

• garage_attachment.php.jpg
    garage_attachment.php.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I have a lentech AOD TQ Converter, nonlocking, 2,200 stall for sale that I was planning on putting in my car but now im going back to a 5 speed swap.

Thanks,
Jerry

Do you have anything else{besides the TC} for an AOD trans? {shifter, race valve body}?

No i dont have any other aod parts, my plan was to get this transmission rebuilt with performance upgrades and stick this torque converter in.

As far as better performance this transmission will increase your 1/4 ET time and when you driving down the road and stomp on it it stick at that rpm and go. Going to the 5speed swap really wont help my cars performance but I like the feeling of shifting gears.

Thanks,
Jerry

No i dont have any other aod parts, my plan was to get this transmission rebuilt with performance upgrades and stick this torque converter in.

As far as better performance this transmission will increase your 1/4 ET time and when you driving down the road and stomp on it it stick at that rpm and go. Going to the 5speed swap really wont help my cars performance but I like the feeling of shifting gears.

Thanks,
Jerry

Well Jerry,I had planned on staying with the AOD when I put my new 4.2 in. I went so far as to get a 3.73T/L pumpkin. Then I stated reading about OD constantly going out on these/burning up and wondered how long my AOD would hold up with the expected HP I would be putting out in the new motor{Highly modified} Now I've got someone that has the 5spd swap parts for me and I'm still on the fence!!! This TC and the 3.73 would be a great fit!

3:73 gears and this Tq was my plan, if your planning on running good 1/4 times I would stick with the auto setup but beef up that trans with a lentech valve body or a good rebuild with a strong shift kit.

$175 I can ship this bad boy out for ya :)

Thanks,
Jerry

3:73 gears and this Tq was my plan, if your planning on running good 1/4 times I would stick with the auto setup but beef up that trans with a lentech valve body or a good rebuild with a strong shift kit.

$175 I can ship this bad boy out for ya :)

Thanks,
Jerry

I know, I'm just so confused right now....:confused::confused:Auto 1/4 mi times,multiple trans failures?.......5spd,quicker accel,more control/handling,FUN... less to break... Auto/5Spd?...Decision doesn't get any easier.

Thanks,
Jerry

What kind of parts are you looking for?

I know, I'm just so confused right now....:confused::confused:Auto 1/4 mi times,multiple trans failures?.......5spd,quicker accel,more control/handling,FUN... less to break... Auto/5Spd?...Decision doesn't get any easier.

The faster SCs in the quarter are autos not 5 spds. The smaller TQ Converter will let you launch harder. A lentech valve body will not only make your shifts harder but will reduce cutch slippage and help the auto last. You manual shift a AOD with a lentech valve body you better hold on to your hat. They shift real hard .I cant beleive that there is not a line for this converter. That is a steal of a price for what your getting

Ken

Thanks Ken it was a steal when I got it from you and I still havent installed it and selling for a cheaper price.

Jerry

The faster SCs in the quarter are autos not 5 spds. The smaller TQ Converter will let you launch harder. A lentech valve body will not only make your shifts harder but will reduce cutch slippage and help the auto last. You manual shift a AOD with a lentech valve body you better hold on to your hat. They shift real hard .I cant beleive that there is not a line for this converter. That is a steal of a price for what your getting

Ken

VERY true but then I need to buy the Lentech valve body, big $$$ and put my 3.73 pumpkin in. Right now, I have all of the 5spd swap parts. My installer is getting impatient...lol...he really wants to get this stroker I have, into my 93. I have to decide quickly....

VERY true but then I need to buy the Lentech valve body, big $$$ and put my 3.73 pumpkin in. Right now, I have all of the 5spd swap parts. My installer is getting impatient...lol...he really wants to get this stroker I have, into my 93. I have to decide quickly....

dont let no one push you thats how mistakes happen!;)

i would be interested in the converter my self but i wanna go with a little bigger stall..

Back