Gaskets

haroldj

Does anyone have a source for the gasket that seals the 3- bolt elbow to the intake manifold at the back of the engine? There are probably several gaskets that are not included in the kits on line. Do we have to fabricate our own?
Thanks, Harold

Does anyone have a source for the gasket that seals the 3- bolt elbow to the intake manifold at the back of the engine? There are probably several gaskets that are not included in the kits on line. Do we have to fabricate our own?
Thanks, Harold

use some rtv silicone

yes, felpro upper engine kit comes with that gasket. also a throttle body gasket and egr gaskets (if you need them)

what makes me mad is no one (except for some custom teflon) makes a gasket for the top of the super charger.. I used good gasket paper (not that cork stuff) and made my own.

yes, felpro upper engine kit comes with that gasket. also a throttle body gasket and egr gaskets (if you need them)

what makes me mad is no one (except for some custom teflon) makes a gasket for the top of the super charger.. I used good gasket paper (not that cork stuff) and made my own.

I use copper RTV to seal all that stuff.

David

I wanted a short term removable alternative because I was still testing things. when I finally get everything like I want then the top will use rtv.

Back