thunderbird 1990 sc supercharger question?

tctc1981hotmail

I understand this isnt prob the right forum but I need some advice on the supercharger. How much can i get for a supercharger in top condition. I'm parting out a 199o thunderbird automatic 130,000 miles. Thanks

top condition doesn't just go by looks. There are a few things that really are the heart of the supercharger, other then the rotors and such. The snout bearings, the snout coupling, and the needle bearings in the back of the case, and of course SC fluid are very important. if all of those are new, or anything really other then 130,000 miles old, i wouldn't see you having any problems selling the SC with the plenum for around 200-250 range.

I understand this isnt prob the right forum but I need some advice on the supercharger. How much can i get for a supercharger in top condition. I'm parting out a 199o thunderbird automatic 130,000 miles. Thanks

Early model is the least desireable, and with 130K miles it's only worth $100-$150.

David

i have 2 early sc's in perfect condition i got for $100 each. its the 94-95's that you can get a lil cash for.

Back