Does anyone have one rear bearing & nose seal

Greg Coleman

I have ordered the rear needle bearing & a nose seal but it's going to take awhile to get here, so I was wondering if anyone had a rear bearing & a nose seal I could borrow until mine arrive, so I can get Nickey's car on the road. Thanks Greg:):):):)

Greg; I have a nose seal but no rear bearings. Also have the grease you will want for those rear rearings. Call me.
Alan

Ok I will call you thanks.Some one has got to have one of those rear bearing laying around.I only need one because I have one allready.Come on some one has to have one.When I get the new ones I will replace it.Nickey wants her car running this weekend.:eek::D

Ok got the SC all rebuilt changed the coated rotors and went to dafasco and got C-clips for the snout.Much better then those crappy little clips that pop out when your overdriving the blower and it starts leaking again.I got 4 C-clips for 6 bucks.Well I'm going in the garage to finish putting this engine together.

Helped Greg with the last details last night. Fired it up:) Unfortunately it didn't pass the leak check:( Thermostat housing - not a big deal. RH rear fuel injector won't be so much fun to fix. Sounded good though!
Alan

Back