2009 SC/XR7 Shootout DVD's???

quick35th

Hey just wondering if there is going to be a DVD available from the 2009 SC/XR7Shootout. I did a search and came up with nothing so I figured I'd post here.

Shane

Hey just wondering if there is going to be a DVD available from the 2009 SC/XR7Shootout. I did a search and came up with nothing so I figured I'd post here.

Shane

Since we're on the subject of the Shoot Out again, i sthere any update on the missing decals for the event??

Ira

Since we're on the subject of the Shoot Out again, i sthere any update on the missing decals for the event??

Ira

And the shirts for the winners? I thought I might get a surprise Christmas present a few months ago. :)

Definitely need a DVD though...I'll use it to lure a few more people to the event this year. :D

I was thinking about this the other day.

Now you want a shirt too?? Just take your jacket and walk away.......... ;) :D

Ira R..

I've been thinking about it almost weekly! :p

I might've fotgotten about it if I hadn't missed 2nd gear on the final run down the track! :D:p:rolleyes::)

Bracket: 13.9s
Best time of the day: 13.968s

Of course, couldn't have done it without Kurt K's magic M/T ET's. :cool:

Do you guys want some cheese with the whine????:p

Seriously though, a DVD would be cool, but I'm not sure who recorded the event. Sally was only taking pictures last year and she hosted them for a while.

I just want to hear my car roar going down the strip. I always wondered what it sounds like from outside the car.

I thought Sally was going to do a DVD for this past year's Shootout or at least that is what it sounded like when I talked to her at the event.

Shane

Simply put - it's loud!

Yeah I have heard that one before. Just this past April I was racing the car at Mid-Ohio sports car course, Heather was standing by the garages overlooking the start finish line and she said that she could hear me go around the entire track plain as day. So loud it is :D

Shane

Got walked on pretty hard by that 6cyl car tho:D

~~~~ did you hear all the traction problems I was having? You try drag racing a car with road race slicks on it that are hard as rocks and 5 years old. On a car with IRS like ours that already like to hop around its not possible to get a good launch.

Shane

Back