Porting Heads

Regul8r

Alot of people port heads...

Who does it for others?
I have a set of heads I want to get ported.

need to see who has time to do them right now.
Also what is it gonna cost me?

let me know so I can get them shipped out for the work to be done ASAP.

THANKS

yes, Dave does heads and does a very good job from the feed back ive heard. alot of people here have done busyness with him and have had no problems. i even got my injectors and maf housing from him. he had it shipped out to me the next day. more or the less he has a very good report card with peeps here, you cant go wrong with him. :)

David Dalke does great work on head porting, I would email him for pricing and options.

As for a cost expect to spend ~$1200 or more, this is just an off the wall number.

ouchhhh 1200 for just porting? or does that include valves and springs? I paid 350 for my port work done by Tflow. specializes in buick v6's but does ford v6's also. I don't have pics, because I'm still saving up for larger valves so they're kinda just sitting around at his shop, but from what I've seen thus far, they look just like anything morana or ssm has produced.

I am looking at 1,500 for mine from him. But with the quality of work and what he's doing is worth it. I HAD THE PLEASURE of riding in a sc that he built the motor for and holy crap is was bad ~~~. It used to be marc pettilo's sc but he sold it to another member.

ouchhhh 1200 for just porting? or does that include valves and springs? I paid 350 for my port work done by Tflow. specializes in buick v6's but does ford v6's also. I don't have pics, because I'm still saving up for larger valves so they're kinda just sitting around at his shop, but from what I've seen thus far, they look just like anything morana or ssm has produced.

That would be the whole deal, valves, porting, etc. You should email him.

Justin

get a hold of victor at spinning wheels -sc.. his prices are the best i found.. my heads are on there way to me..tell him ironworker sent u too him he will give u the best price

Back