rear lights out,not the tail lights...

Waubajeeg

it seems the rear lights are a one piece unit and it seems you must replace the entire one piece light on the trunk lid to get them working once they burn out...

I have pulled out the back up light sockets and remove the entire light from the trunk lid and I see no way to fix...

my question is then where I can buy new rear lights and the cost or what are my options besides a junk yard replacement light???

Thank you...

led?

what year is your car the older ones dont have LED they are just reflectors, and if it is all one piece im assuming you got old school 89-91

They just dont work at all ?? Both sides, no LED's light up ?? They could have come unplugged. I would test for voltage at the white connector first to see if they are getting power before considering replacing the light panels. They will interchange 92-95 SC's and 96/97 Tbirds.

- Dan

On this train of thought...

Could I take my 90 trunk deck off and just put a 94/95 one on it figure out how to plug it up and have the led? Or is that just a huge pain?

I already used the test light and have power to both LED plugs,they just both burned out @ the same time,although the left side might have a little light going yet as it seems to light up somewhat...

Can a person buy them new??? or is the junk yard the only option???

Led

you might be able to get new from ford for big bucks, junkyard shouldnt be more than 20 a peice u pull r parts rosemount has some

Back