need timing chain cover for 90SC

JDC

I am looking for timing chain cover for 90SC.If anyone has one available in good condition please let me know and the cost.I live in Orlando,so need an idea on shipping as well.Let me know,thanks for all the help.Thanks JDC

I am looking for timing chain cover for 90SC.If anyone has one available in good condition please let me know and the cost.I live in Orlando,so need an idea on shipping as well.Let me know,thanks for all the help.Thanks JDC

Just so you know, a late model (94-95) timimg cover, can also be used on an early model motor. It has provisions for mounting the late model crank sensor, but the early model mounts to the block, so the late model cover will work on either motor.

David

When I was taking off the timing chain cover some of the gasket ,or RVT come off about 40 to maybe 50 %.Does this mean I'm going to have to replace the oil pan gasket or can I just put RVT under the timing chain cover?

When I was taking off the timing chain cover some of the gasket ,or RVT come off about 40 to maybe 50 %.Does this mean I'm going to have to replace the oil pan gasket or can I just put RVT under the timing chain cover?

Use high temp rtv to seal the pan to the timing cover. There is no oil pan gasket...just rtv.

David

Thaks guy this web site is the best I was really sweating bullits about this .Thanks agin JDC

Back