Anybody in St. Louis

Are you brining a car?
I'll be there with my red 92SC and a friends 61 black Lincoln Suicide a late model Impala SS and hopefully some more SCs. Anyone else?

unfortunately my 90 turbo eclipse isn't necessarily a show car, the years have taken its toll on the paint job. I'll be up there, but my car won't be in the show.

I doubt I will make it. My 92 is still in pieces and I really need to get it together ASAP....maybe next month.

unfortunately my 90 turbo eclipse isn't necessarily a show car, the years have taken its toll on the paint job. I'll be up there, but my car won't be in the show.

Mine isnt anywhere near show either but Im still going.

Dave N how about you? any of your stuff running?

Mine isnt anywhere near show either but Im still going.

Dave N how about you? any of your stuff running?

My 91 is running good and looking good except for the interior. I'm supposed to be cleaning out the garage and building some storage shelves for all my spare parts and other SC junk Saturday, but if all goes to plan I may be able to go over there Saturday evening.

I'm guessing that since this show is being held on church property, that coolers of beer won't be allowed :(

David

My 91 is running good and looking good except for the interior. I'm supposed to be cleaning out the garage and building some storage shelves for all my spare parts and other SC junk Saturday, but if all goes to plan I may be able to go over there Saturday evening.

I'm guessing that since this show is being held on church property, that coolers of beer won't be allowed :(

David

why the long face.....

if your drinking you shouldn't! be driving. :rolleyes: but im gonna assume you would let a non drinker drive your car back;)

why the long face.....

if your drinking you shouldn't! be driving. :rolleyes: but im gonna assume you would let a non drinker drive your car back;)

Long face is because I think four hours on an asphalt parking lot walking around looking at cars would be a lot more enjoyable with a few ice cold beers.

I know all about the dangers and harm that can be caused from driving while intoxicated. I'm gonna assume, that you don't know my first wife of 13 years and the mother of my two very young kids (at the time) was killed by a drunk driver, so I take the matter pretty seriously.

David

I did some digging and found a more "Official" sight

http://www.lothangout.com/mainscreen.html

Dave after looking through photos and video from last year I'm sorry to say I could not find a beer in "sight" (Pouring a beer into one of the many cups I saw people with wouldn’t be out of the question though! :D) This may all be for nothing as it may rain. we will have to watch the weather, right now there calling for rain Saturday night into Sunday morning but we may get a break right around the time this thing happens 4-10pm.

C&P FROM THEIR FORUM
Things at this year's Lot Kick off
« Thread started on: May 13th, 2008, 10:15am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, May 17th 4-10pm

4750 North Service Road, St. Peters
(former Behlmann Carnection building)

registration is totally free
hamburgers, hot dogs, sodas are totally free
Bungee eurobounce is totally free
adrenaline obstacle course inflatable to keep young ones occupied (yes free)

the only cost is for those who enter the audio competition. Registration is $10 for the audio comp, and you register when you get here. competition to be held 6:30pm - 8pm, all applicants must be registered by 6:30.

there will also be huge giveaways (done by sign up drawings) throughout the night including 2 large $500 gift certificates to.... come find out

Also, The Dead End will be playing a live show at about 8pm, these are a great bunch of guys... and they will play requests... unless they don't actually know the song... then they will just make up what they think it should sound like.

lastly there will be a guitar hero competition with a $100 cash prize for the winner.

alot going on... now we just need the sun to come out!

see everybody there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be nice to get a few more SCers going I've noticed even a rat like mine draws a lot of attention. People don’t know these cars even exist

Back