Colorado Springs this weekend

Regul8r

Plans have changed, we are on our way out to Colorado Springs to see my friend and his family who is returning to FT Carson.
He was Medevac'd from Afghanistan 2 weeks ago.

Diagnosis... inoperable cancerous brain tumors.
He is being released from Walter Reed and flown home to be with his family in the morning.

Anyone out there in Colorado Springs up for a lunch or dinner?

PM me, I'll send my phone #.

Also anyone wanting to pass along messages to him... post here I'll show him when we get there tomorrow night.
BTW, he is 44 years old, in good shape, an Active Army SFC with many years of service, multiple deployments.
Wife and 2 young boys, youngest is autistic.
He is a great guy and a true friend, motorcycle riding buddy as well.

This has really got me tore up! I cannot wait to see him!
Dee and I will help the family and him with all we can!

Don't know of any members down in the springs, most of us are around the Denver area. Maybe someone will speak up, best of luck to your friend.

I sent you a PM. I am in Colorado Springs and work at Carson. Also please tell your friend he will be in my prayers!!!!

Last edited:
I sent you a PM. I am in Colorado Springs and work at Carson. Also please tell your friend he will be in my prayers!!!!

Where at? I'll be there before the years out. I'm a 35T - Military Intell Maintainer.
Best of luck to your friend, and tell him thank you from me as well.

Also, I would send a PM but you'll probably check this first. I received a delivery conf. on the SC. Let me know when you pick it up.

-Corey

Thanks got the number will call in a few.
Headed to Garden of the Gods and then to the Peak.

2SC's on the peak for a pic?

Saw my buddy yesterday when we got here... I HATE MORTALITY!

ps... I got the highest MPG EVER on this SC... 22 first tank, 25 on 2nd tank.
Cruise set at 75-78mph straight shot west on I70 ALL hiway!

Regul8r is a pretty cool guy! Met up and took a couple Pics... Unfortunate circumstances for the meeting but still cool to meet none the less!

Where at? I'll be there before the years out. I'm a 35T - Military Intell Maintainer.
Best of luck to your friend, and tell him thank you from me as well.

Also, I would send a PM but you'll probably check this first. I received a delivery conf. on the SC. Let me know when you pick it up.

-Corey

I live in the springs and Work down at carson. 11B. Ill be deploying in aug for the 2nd time so you should hurry up an get here! There is another SC here that I know of too. He is a pretty cool dude...

Last edited:
Great meeting you!

I will post pics when I get the chance this week.

Too bad we didn't have more time but it was a quick trip in and out.
We will probably be back out that way before you deploy.

More planning will allow more time to hang out.

Oh yeah... for those who don't know... an SC with OPEN manifolds sounds um interesting! lol

Back