engine rebuild kit

94wtscrunner

Ok, so for some reason the search function came up with fatal errors. I'm looking to rebuild my 94 sc engine. Was hoping that someone here has some info where to find a full kit... bearings piston rings the whole nine yards. Ebay has some but I'm very weary on that idea since they don't mention supercharged applications.
Only planning this rebuild since nobody will buy the car for even 1000 and $2000 is too much for me to go long block.
I'd appreciate any help that I can get.
Thanks
Blake

Ok, so for some reason the search function came up with fatal errors. I'm looking to rebuild my 94 sc engine. Was hoping that someone here has some info where to find a full kit... bearings piston rings the whole nine yards. Ebay has some but I'm very weary on that idea since they don't mention supercharged applications.
Only planning this rebuild since nobody will buy the car for even 1000 and $2000 is too much for me to go long block.
I'd appreciate any help that I can get.
Thanks
Blake

Contact XR7 Dave. He is the only good source for a full rebuild kit. He will work with you to get you exactly what you need.

Back