first spring drive, missing tools found

spetz01

I managed to get the few winter projects buttoned up today, cleaned the Coupe and took her out for the first time this year. I added a new hood and managed to do the upper control arms (pain).

I was driving it like I was driving Miss Daisy because I need an alignment and I wasn't 100% I tightened all the needed to be tightened in the front end project. The one corner I did take and give it a bit of gas resulted in metal pinging sound and a knock.

Circled the block and spied my 6" long, 1/4" socket extension laying next to the curb..Phew, continue drive. I'm waiting for a small screwdriver and another 10mm to reveal themselves as well.

obviously, you were expecting to break down so you kept the tools on hand to ease repair

that's the only logical explanation

I have a nice collection of tools that I've found when parting out my cars and scouring the local yards....:p

Most of the items have been extensions, but I've found countless 10mm sockets.....:rolleyes:

One of the more common under the hood, lol. I snapped a 1omm deepwell and had to go get another when doing HGs.

Back