PDA

View Full Version : I don't how to Title this...

JACTcoupe
05-15-2010, 12:54 AM
First Off I just want to say sorry for be gone. These last 6 months or so have been a roller coaster ride. Just to let everyone know I have There stuff. And Would like to give it back This Weekend.. Keith I have what IOU plus interest if need be... I feel bad. And I feel Like I pretty much broke you guys trust and respect for me. And I am truly sorry! I hope I can find away to rebuild it...

I still have the Bird it been sitting for the past 6months broke... Im about to start putting much need time and money into it.

Sorry for the Disappointment:(
James,

nickleman60
05-15-2010, 07:01 AM
James, your right about the the trust issue. I can't talk for the others but I was trying to help a young man with the same interest in cars out with his own and ended up getting the shaft. A simple returned phone call is all it would have took to straighten things up. If you just are able to give me what you owe me then I'm fine with that. Sorry to hear about you having personal problems but we all go through them and recover.

JACTcoupe
05-15-2010, 09:12 AM
I understand, Well can i come by today or tomorrow?

Roadhawg
05-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Just to let everyone know I have There stuff. And Would like to give it back This Weekend..

You can have the intercooler.............. the trust you can't have.

JACTcoupe
05-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Sorry.... :(

JACTcoupe
05-15-2010, 09:25 AM
You can have the intercooler.

Can I pay you for it or something? I'm just trying to set thing right to the best of my ability. I know it wouldn't change anything. But well IDK

frdlvr30
05-15-2010, 03:24 PM
While I dont know the circumstances of who you owe what. I do know that these guys had been talking about you and were worried that something bad had happened to you. Nothing of what you owed them was ever mentioned...