Rear Passenger Quarter Panel

Codyjames14

Unfortunately for my beautiful new cougar and my emotional stability I was involved in a car accident last night. I was driving home when a girl backed into my car smashing in the rear passenger quarter panel. If I can find someone who has a cheap one in very good condition the cost to have it fixed would be much less and I could possibly afford to have some more mods done to my baby ;)

If you could help me out pms would be appreciated. It is a 1990 Mercury Cougar XR7. Also I'm not positive if the body style between the years of 1989 to 1993 had any minor changes so if someone could let me know that would be great!

Note: I'm looking for a panel with little to no rust or damage, mint to near mint would be ideal. So just let me know if you have a reasonable offer for me :)

Attachments

• car accident.jpg
    car accident.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 78
I've got a whole XR-7 body (Clinton) I can sell you if you want to go that route....

Or I can cut that section out and ship it to you.....

Thank you all for the posts and the pm's. As of right now I'm not sure if I'll still be needing the piece though. There is still a possibility of needing it if the insurance company wants me to find it but it is more than likely that they'll have me scrap it :mad:

Totaled

The insurance company will probably total the car and offer it back to you, let them know you want the car. Then what you do is up to you. Good luck

That's what i figure. What I might end up doing is buying it back and finding a nice car with a blown engine and just make the swap.:D

Back