High Performance Lighting.....

tbirdsc35th

I'm starting to research the high performance lighting options that are out there now for the supercoupes and was wondering about something. The best option I see so far, as in a complete package, is the Competition Limited setup. There are varying wattages that you can get and the installation looks to be a snap. Here's a stupid question. Will the larger wattage bulbs harm the housings or the reflective material inside over time? I was thinking about the heat generated by the brighter bulbs. I welcome all inputs from anyone who has used this setup or gone in a different direction. I also wondered about the differing laws in each state. Is the package acceptable in all states?

Thanks, guys.

....I can see!!!

I've had the Competition Limited setup for about the last three years now....no harm to the headlights nor housings. And, at last, I can see! Go for it.

That kit is fantastic

5 years so far with zero problems. An amazing improvement over the garabage stockers!

From Super Coupe Performance

High Performance Headlight Package for 1989 to 1993 Thunderbirds & Cougars
Includes two 80 watt (low) bulbs and two 100 watt (high) Halogen bulbs, heavy gauge wiring harness with fuse link. Complete with detailed instructions.
Available in Super White (a blue white light that projects a "day light" effect for better environmental awareness and reduced glare Projects a faint blue aura), Blue (Extends vision distances and gives a High Intensity Discharge (HID) look common to many new German and American luxury cars), or All Weather Gold (a pale yellow tint that reduces glare, improves depth perception, and penetrates fog, snow, sleet, dust etc. For use in inclement conditions).

Note: New headlight housings are NOT included with this kit but are available above

Price: $139

SC performance headlights

which of the 3 headlight options from supercoupe performance would be best for general night driving? Any reccommendations.

Back