PDA

View Full Version : New gears are in..........

nickleman60
05-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Dave came by and installed the 4.10's & trac loc in the mark 8 aluminum pumpkin and I installed the aluminum driveshaft. We took it for a test spin with the street tires and all I can say is WOW.......she jumps pretty good. I couldn't do any runs from a dead stop because it was fry the tires city. I did a few WOT runs from a 25 mph roll starting in 2nd gear with and without nitrous and it pulled really hard on both tunes up til I let out of it at 110 mph or so. The runs at the upcoming Pinks event will let me know what kind of real numbers it can do, can't wait.

frdlvr30
05-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Dave came by and installed the 4.10's & trac loc in the mark 8 aluminum pumpkin and I installed the aluminum driveshaft. We took it for a test spin with the street tires and all I can say is WOW.......she jumps pretty good. I couldn't do any runs from a dead stop because it was fry the tires city. I did a few WOT runs from a 25 mph roll starting in 2nd gear with and without nitrous and it pulled really hard on both tunes up til I let out of it at 110 mph or so. The runs at the upcoming Pinks event will let me know what kind of real numbers it can do, can't wait.

Yeah we should have put the slicks on and tried from a dig....It pulls hard now. Way better than before DD came and tuned it. Night and day actually...And 19.5 PSI aint bad either... I really liked it on the 150 shot..

nickleman60
05-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah we should have put the slicks on and tried from a dig....It pulls hard now. Way better than before DD came and tuned it. Night and day actually...And 19.5 PSI aint bad either... I really liked it on the 150 shot..

Yeah.........those bigger nitrous/fuel jets did make a big difference...........:eek:

JACTcoupe
05-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Keith how big of a shot are you running?

frdlvr30
05-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Keith how big of a shot are you running?

Please re-read post number 2....

nickleman60
05-24-2010, 08:09 AM
Please re-read post number 2....

One way or another I'm gonna beat Todd and Chris with my inferior ride.......:eek:

Roadhawg
05-24-2010, 11:14 AM
One way or another I'm gonna beat Todd and Chris with my inferior ride.......:eek:

Remember safety first! ;)

nickleman60
05-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Remember safety first! ;)

I'd rather be the fastest....................:D