Nickeys 94 runs

Greg Coleman

Well I guess I flooded the crap out of it.Had to change oil because I got fuel in it and changed the plugs and she fired right up.She runs nice so now i just need to have it tunned,Frazer oh budy oh pal!!:D:D I'll get her tunned as she is then I'll hook up the methonal and go back for another tune.

Last edited:
Well I guess I flooded the crap out of it.Had to change oil because I got fuel in it and changed the plugs and she fired right up.She runs nice so now i just need to have it tunned,Frazer oh budy oh pal!!:D:D I'll get her tunned as she is then I'll hook up the methonal and go back for another tune.

Congrats!!! Now, Greg, stay away from it))) Give Nickey a chance to enjoy it some)) ( just joking pal)

Congrats!!! Now, Greg, stay away from it))) Give Nickey a chance to enjoy it some)) ( just joking pal)

I was thinking the same thing LOL! Maybe I should do 2 tunes on it, a Nickey tune for flat out performance that is locked out by a password only Nickey and myself knows, and a Greg tune where the car barely makes 100rwhp so he can putter around the parking lot ;).

Fraser

OMG!.. I just spit coffee all over my keyboard after I read this!

I already told Greg to get another key made, because in all likelyhood Nicki will NOT let him drive it after the tune!

Greg ol' buddy... time to get that Cougar up & running!

Last edited:
This is Nickey speaking; Don't worry boy's I have the keys & he is only allowed to drive with me shot gun until the tune then he will be shot gun depending on the back seat driving comments, he might have to ride in the trunk. After all he did put blood, sweat & tears into my car so even if it's in the trunk I have to let him feel the power he provided me I just want to make sure I get to continue to drive it with no issues LOL:):):):):):)

This is good to final hear Greg. I sure hope both of you are going to be able to enjoy cruising this summer. I can't wait until my move is compeleted, and seeing you guys/gals with your rides once again.

No the cougar's heads have been lifting every time i put my foot to the floor and air is poring into the antifreeze for years now so the motor is stripped down and ready to come out now.Near the end of the summer or when ever i have some spare time the motor will come out and get rebuilt like Nickey's motor and put back in.I do have another 89 block and parts and I have Nickey's 94 block downstairs in my motor room now that Christopher has moved out.The 89 block is at the machine shop and it is bored out 20 over and needs a few thing to put back together.:D

Car looked pretty clean guys. Almost as shiny as Nickey. Don't think I saw her THAT happy)))

Nickey, it was the first time for me seeing your car and it was real nice. Love the wheels. Hope you enjoy driving it.
Greg, did that guy ever stop drooling over the car? It was funny when he said "hey theres another bird over there, hey man there's a whole buch of thunderbirds." I am glad I left before he found my tail pipes!
It's funny usually people say " where's the motor" but this guy looks at it and say's " so where is the supercharger" I almost fell over.
At least he was interested.

Drew

Thanks guys.Her car is in very nice shape.We still have a few things to do to it as we ran the lines and wires for the methanol yesterday and glued some wood to the trunk floor so we can cover it back with the carpet and screw down the tank and pump and get her all hooked up today,then take her back out to frazer's and leave it there to get fully tuned.I have to say Nickey enjoys driving it.

Thanks guys.Her car is in very nice shape.We still have a few things to do to it as we ran the lines and wires for the methanol yesterday and glued some wood to the trunk floor so we can cover it back with the carpet and screw down the tank and pump and get her all hooked up today,then take her back out to frazer's and leave it there to get fully tuned.I have to say Nickey enjoys driving it.

O.k. here it comes: seeing how Nickey enjoys driving her car, doesn't that make you want to get your car on the road?;)

Actually it does and the engine is all ready to take out but its just matter of $$$$ that decides everything so I guess I'll have to save my pennies to build my engine.

Back