New the the Area, but not SC's

A1cntrler

Hey there all! New to the area here. We live in Moorpark near Moorpark College. My wife took a job locally and they paid for our transfer from Virginia to here. I do not have my SC here yet. The Annie is still back east living in the barn at my moms house. I actually have 2 1990 Annie 5 speed brids. The first one I bought turned out to have a lot of hidden rust, so I searched for another one. I ended up buying one from Quick35th without the motor. I have a new long block to put into it. When I was back east, just had a hard time finding the time to work on it. Was a manager at Advance Auto Parts there, but here I'll likely end up being a stay at home dad, so while my son it at school, I'll have a bit of free time to tinker with it. The weather here seems fantastic too compared to back east. I absolutely do not miss the humidity at all! For now my plans are next summer to bring the bird over. I will go back east when my son goes over to spend time with my mom and I'll pull my parts (rusty annie) apart and get the motor set into the good bird, then will have it shipped over. The parts one can hang out in the barn and if I need a part or two can get my brother to grab a part and ship it to me.

Anyways just wanted to say hello and check out this section of the site.

Good to meet ya

I too am SC less. I do have a 96 LX I am attempting to sell her to buy my project car. I am damn close to you, my bro lives in Simi Valley.

....from Va to LA LA LAND.........you really went "through the glass darkly";)....good luck and take care.........
z

Back