Question On A TV Commercial Seen

Jeff Bratton

Hello! Was wondering if anyone here has seen the TV Commercial talking about the "Ding King" dent remover by the guy that usually does those Orange Cleaner Commercials?

Has anyone ordered one? If so, How did it work?

Was seriuosly thinking of trying one. I have a few dents I would like to try it on to see if it really works or not, but you know Commercials...Right?

Thought I would throw this out to you guys to found out what you thought of it 1st.

Can you Help me.....

Thanks In Advanced!

Jeff

I'm curious about that too. If someone says it works on little quarter sized dings, I'll get one. I think I saw one at Advance Auto the other day. I've got 2-3 new dings from friggin' squirrels chuncking pine cones at my trunk. :mad:

A local tv station here in OKC did a piece on that. It doesn't work very well. There a couple of body shop guys who tried it and it just wouldn't stick. My .02 at least. :)

It is a mass manufactured version of a high quality tool that Body shops use to pop certain types of dents. Because it uses basic static suction cups (they create suction from you pushing on them rather than an active device to create the vacume) and the supports are weaker, the range of dents it can work on are dramatically less.

And if the quality of the suction cups is not kept high, they may not even seal at all.

that guy is annoying!

there's NO WAY that thing works like the commercial shows, and even if it did there is NO WAY i will EVERY buy ANYTHING hawked by that annoying blowhard! :) .........just my opinion...

i must say that that guy is realyl freakin annoying

but you have to admit he is good at selling stuff that doesnt work.

in fact i would go as far as bet that he could sell a garbage can to a bum. ;)

todd

Back