SC Experts need help

TXrgvBIRD

So i guess im the newbie and i know this has probably has been asked before but i couldnt find it nowhere on the FAQ or search, please help i want my to have all the parts by the time i get back from afghanistan, i have an 89 5 spd. my second one actually and the first sc ive modded, i bought and not installed the following parts, Spec. stg. 2 clutch, b&m Ripper, 5% blower pulley, mayeb a 10% dont remember think it was a 5% tho, 73mm MAF, 75mmTB, some sort of CAI, and a 180 t-stat, voglant droppies and the car has headers already, the exhaust i guess was ripped out when my friend got it for me as he was trying to put it in a trailer so i gotta get exhaust as soon as i get back, i need to know if im going down the right path and not blow the engine up, i want to mod it safely and not boost it up too much i want something like 280 to 300 at the wheels, can you all please let me know what to do next, im thinking injectors and the 255pump but dont know what injectors to go with, or if its not time for injectors then please let me know what i should do i think i started off in the right foot at least with the clutch ripper, 180 t stat tb and MAF, not sure about the pulley tho, thank you all information will be greatly appreciated. Just bought sct chip so i can tune as well. Thanks.

Last edited:
tune

I just bought an sct chip today (thanks michael) and will tune it as soon as i put my mods in, so tune done, what after that? dont think im ready for internals yet. My instinct tells me injectors and pump but what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back