Other Ford Forums.

redxr7

Does any one know of a good forum for other fords. I have a 2008 escape and it is currently having issues with the AC. I have been looking for other forums but have not come across one.

Does any one know of a good forum for other fords. I have a 2008 escape and it is currently having issues with the AC. I have been looking for other forums but have not come across one.

Not to hijack or anything, BUT...what are your opinions of the Escapes? Was looking at possibly buying a new one since I'll be heading out to Ft. Carson next, and would prefer to a SUV rather than another tbird to try and drive during the winter.

-Corey

Not to hijack or anything, BUT...what are your opinions of the Escapes? Was looking at possibly buying a new one since I'll be heading out to Ft. Carson next, and would prefer to a SUV rather than another tbird to try and drive during the winter.

-Corey

That's a good idea... My Bird doesn't like the ice here. However, empty parking lots are fun. My wife drives a fusion and it handles like a champ here at Carson... Hit me up some time and I will show you around if you get here before I leave...

The Wife's car is a 2008 Escape 4WD that we bought brand new. Great little SUV. Only a couple of little issues that were covered under warranty. Tires were cupped at 11,000 miles and all four were replaced. And the trans cooler had a recall and was replaced. Besides those two things we dont have much to complain about.

Our average gas milage is sitting at 23.0 for the summer. Closer to 22 when the Wife drives, and about 24 when I drive (like a grandma).

OH YEAH! the tan seats we have stain with water. Not cool.

Coz

Back