94-95 sunroof glass

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Looking for a spare sunroof glass for my 95 chameleon blue. Must be in good shape, no cracked glass, no rust on the underside or any of the meterl parts at all please. Not too worried about the condition of the sunroof seal as this will be replaced. Let me know if you have one and price. A shipping quote to MD zip 20724 would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have 2 factory sunroof glasses. I believe that they are all the same. Measure yours and I'll compare it to be sure. Does $35 plus UPS sound OK?

I have 2 factory sunroof glasses. I believe that they are all the same. Measure yours and I'll compare it to be sure. Does $35 plus UPS sound OK?

I'll try to measure my sunroof today when I get home. YOu wouln't happen to have pix do you? Are you selling both? I may ask my brother b/c his SC is also leaking and we're both replacing glass and seals.

I can take some pics for you tonight. One has some duct tape stuck to it on top, presumably because the seal leaked. It should come right off with a little elbow grease. I have all the sunroof parts as well, tracks, motors, 94/95 switch w/light, etc.

Here's a photo of them. They both measure 35 1/2" x 18 1/8". The one with the duct tape residue is a 90 and the cleaner on is a 94. They are the same. I'll sell both and will even clean up the tape residue on the one.

Attachments

• sunroofs.jpg
    sunroofs.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 43
Awesome! Thanks for the pix Mike....just to be 100% let me double check those dimentions. I'm pretty sure they're the same but I want to double check. I wasn't able to do it yesterday, but will do so tonight.

it was POURING yesterday when I got home, so was unable to check...but im getting off early from work today so i'll measure and get back to you my friend.

Thanks!

Back