Polished aluminum underdrive crank pulley w/belt zero balance

92bird

I have a zero balance underdrive crank pulley for sale. I also will include a practically brand new shorter accessory drive belt to go with it.

This set will allow you to use just the underdrive crank pulley, with your stock water pump and stock alternator pulley. The supercharger drive portion of the pulley is the same diameter as stock.

This is a must have if you are using a BHJ balancer, and don't want to have a machine shop zero balance your stock pulley.

Reason for sale is I was using this with a stock balancer and my balancer broke. The new balancer i got came with a matched stock pulley and i'm going to use it to keep things in balance.

Asking $125 shipped or best offer for the underdrive crank pulley and shorter accessory belt.. Belt has less than 3,000 miles on it.

PM if interested.

It is in good shape with a few minor scratches. I can take a pic if needed.

Thank you,

Jeramie

Last edited:
I have a zero balance underdrive crank pulley for sale. I also will include a practically brand new shorter accessory drive belt to go with it.

This set will allow you to use just the underdrive crank pulley, with your stock water pump and stock alternator pulley. The supercharger drive portion of the pulley is the same diameter as stock.

This is a must have if you are using a BHJ balancer, and don't want to have a machine shop zero balance your stock pulley.

Reason for sale is I was using this with a stock balancer and my balancer broke. The new balancer i got came with a matched stock pulley and i'm going to use it to keep things in balance.

Asking $125 shipped or best offer for the underdrive crank pulley and shorter accessory belt.. Belt has less than 3,000 miles on it.

PM if interested.

It is in good shape with a few minor scratches. I can take a pic if needed.

Thank you,

Jeramie

You state that The new balancer i got came with a matched stock pulley. What make is it and where did you find an alternative to the BHJ?

Yes, they even cross reference it to ford part #E9SZ-6B321-C which has been verified as the correct balancer for our cars.

They are normally like $220 ish.. this was an unusually good price.

Jeramie

Back