Brakes

Hiram K

School is in session boys and girls; please pay attention. I have been having a major brake issue with my 90SC. I contacted two persons on this forum for their help. Duffy Floyd and Eddie, "the-big-e". Not only have I emailed them both, I have talked to them both. DF was very helpful and directed me to an in depth article he wrote about the Teves11 system.Eddie......what can I say, he went the 2nd and 3rd mile to help me resolve my problem. Not only did he pinpoint the product as fault, he tried one of his own to make sure it worked fine then sold it to me. I have said ALL of this to let others know these two men can and will help you. Not only that, in my opinion, 2nd guessing them would be a waste of time. Thank you gentlemen. If I have placed this in the wrong dept. move same as you feel to. Thanks again. Nathan C Dixon "Hiram K".

Awwww shucks (blushing) :)......

I'd never heard of your problem in all the years I've been working on these cars....:confused:

I've always wanted to see what kind of output that little pump would put out.....

Not only that, in my opinion, 2nd guessing them would be a waste of time.
Not entirely true. But you have to be way up on the upper end of the knowledge/experience curve to know what I'm talking about.

But they do know quite a bit and a novice should listen closely. :cool:

Last edited:
Back