94 sc 5 speed parts

Black89XR7

I have the following parts for sale from a 94 sc 5 speed i just parted out:

94 sc driverside airbag "sc" - $40 + shipping(shipping will be expensive due to hazmat)
94 sc exhaust manifolds w/ egr tube - $50 + shipping

Dead pedal - $15 + shipping
94 sc 5 speed driveshaft(needs u-joints replaced) - $50 + shipping
94 sc rear differential 2.73 gears working t-lock - $50 +shipping
94 sc spindles w/ calipers and almost new pads - $100 +shipping

I saved a lot of parts off of this car so if it is not listed here ask me about it. I AM KEEPING THE SUPERCHARGER, MOTOR, TRANSMISSION, CENTER CONSOLE, GAUGE CLUSTER, GFX, GAS TANK and a few other things for my 89 xr7. I have also parted out 2 89 xr7's so if you need any xr7 parts just ask and i may have it.
Thanks,
Travis

Last edited:
Computer is sold and shipped out:) The interior color was grey. I didnt pull any interior parts out of it because it was pretty nasty(cigarette burns/ coffee spills, etc). My friend took the dash out of it but i think the other interior pieces were in decent shape. If anyone wants some of the trim pieces the car will be around for a couple more days before i haul it off.

Computer is sold and shipped out:) The interior color was grey. I didnt pull any interior parts out of it because it was pretty nasty(cigarette burns/ coffee spills, etc). My friend took the dash out of it but i think the other interior pieces were in decent shape. If anyone wants some of the trim pieces the car will be around for a couple more days before i haul it off.

Somehow I missed your post about the interior color. If the car is still around, how much for both interior A-pillar panels, the front seatbelt buckles and front seatbelt retractors? Thanks,

Dave

Back