PDA

View Full Version : Picture from Tyler

Silenced
06-15-2010, 01:43 PM
So Tyler sent me these beautiful pictures from over in the sandbox.... But there was one that seemed kindof strange to me... There was something rather large sticking out in the distance, and I couldn't quite make heads or tales of it... What was it?? UFO? Giant park bench sculpture? YOU TELL ME...

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/133/l_a72d13bf75fb466c86643b4a758747ad.jpg
MSPaint FTW

ricardoa1
06-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Looks like a TYPE R spoiler. From some Arab that flew away because not bolting it down right.

Nettlesd
06-15-2010, 03:25 PM
I understand the point of having fun but there's no need to mock something that someone likes to put on their car.

Anyway, what's the point of this post? Making fun of someone? Trying to get someone to respond so that others in the Midwest forum can see how childish some people are.

Good grief.

sinhumane
06-15-2010, 03:46 PM
no... saddam just had weird taste in architecture.... :)

Silenced
06-15-2010, 04:22 PM
I understand the point of having fun but there's no need to mock something that someone likes to put on their car.

Anyway, what's the point of this post? Making fun of someone? Trying to get someone to respond so that others in the Midwest forum can see how childish some people are.

Good grief.

Good grief yourself. Get over it. He likes his wing, and doesn't care what we we think. The rest of us think it's HILARIOUS that he puts a park bench on his car.

I know you're supposed to be Mr.UptightDoGooderModeratorGuy, but seriously-- Life is too short to live boring.

Nice touch with the neuro-lynguistic programming there too--

Trying to get someone to respond so that others in the Midwest forum can see how childish some people are.
"If you think this is funny, I think you are childish".

Props chief.

Nettlesd
06-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Good grief yourself. Get over it. He likes his wing, and doesn't care what we we think. The rest of us think it's HILARIOUS that he puts a park bench on his car.

If anything, you should get over it and let it be instead of making posts to mock him.

ganuolfthegrey
06-15-2010, 05:34 PM
we can use it to launch tyler at bin ladin at that angle.
strap a rockett on his back. know that's terroism puting up with tyler.

he would be like i give up take this crazy american away. anything but that i surrender.:D