Pro-Torque 2500 stall torque converter and art carr billet lockup shaft

more info added!

The converter was $359 new, and the shaft was $120 new not including shipping.

Asking $360 shipped for BOTH pieces.

Jeramie

Thanks Flex.. I'll sweeten the deal even more and cover the paypal fee's if someone wants to pay via paypal.

Jeramie

Being that the description does not mention anything about a direct drive eliminator I would assume the direct drive is still there.
Alan

Yes it is lockup.. It is in the original post, and also why it comes with a billet lockup shaft.

Thanks for your interest.

Jeramie

Yes, it will work on a 93 sc. It is a stock size converter, with a higher stall speed.

I strongly prefer to sell the shaft and converter together.

Jeramie

Picking up a Sc later nxt wk. I'll see about this, $250 shipped with shaft? Guessing its good, just wary of used stuff like this, at any rate, ill keep ya posted, u got any raised tops, headers, tb-s?? Thanks

I will do $250 shipped with the shaft, as my bottom dollar. Its going to be expensive to ship this thing.. by time you consider shipping, that is less than half price what these would cost you new!

Its good man, i've been trading on this forum (and the original version of sccoa.com) since 1999, i know a lot of the guys personally on here, and feel i have a great reputation.

I am selling this in good faith that it is a great part. It worked great on the car it came off of, which was a 1993 SC also.

If you are concerned about anything, just shoot me a private message with your phone number and i'd be happy to give you a call and talk to you about it man.. Congrats on the new SC! Once you get the mod bug, you'll be hooked!

Jeramie

Back