My Mustang Hub Swap Nearly Complete....

Jeff Bratton

:D About 90% complete with my Spring Project....

My Mustang Hub Swap with new wheels, tires, rotors, and Calipers, The wheels are from Late Model Restoration and are 17X9" 94-04 Mustang SVE Anniverary w/ Anthracite finish.

I most say, I finally got the look I have been looking for indeed!

Attachments

• 100_0511.jpg
    100_0511.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 640
  • 100_0507.jpg
    100_0507.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 100_0508.jpg
    100_0508.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_0510.jpg
    100_0510.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 204
I've got the same wheels on my car. Is it my imagination, or is your left front up higher than your right front?

I've got the same wheels on my car. Is it my imagination, or is your left front up higher than your right front?

I don't know about that... but I think my rear actually seats lower than than front does....:confused: that bugs me too.

I have yet to do a front alignment and I need to work on that, My Drivers front tire toes out alot more than the Pass. front does... so maybe thats maybe what you see. My front-end has all New components on both sides, just needs some TLC. I drive it as my DD.

Car looks great Jeff.
I know most recommend the Poly Isolators, but beware..the rear WILL sit higher. However, they do last longer.

-Corey

Nice wheels. Are those the stock rotors with the PBR swap, if so what rotors are those? I noticed quite a difference when I just swapped the PBR's with the stock rotors.

I been wondering what you've been up to since last fall! I think I might finally get to do some of my "winter projects" this summer. :rolleyes:

Wheels and brakes look great! Nice work man! :cool:

Nice job, the car looks great. BTW, What size are those front brakes ?

David
David N.... These are 11" (10.8") Mustang GT drilled/Slotted Rotors w/PBR's.

Nice wheels. Are those the stock rotors with the PBR swap, if so what rotors are those? I noticed quite a difference when I just swapped the PBR's with the stock rotors.
Ryan... Both fronts and rear rotors are made by Powerstop, the rears are the Cobra 11.65"

Micah approves this thread. *thumbs up*
Oh and Micah... I approve your Thumbs up!!

Thanks Guys!

Awesome job! This car has come a long way from way back when.
Haha Duane... yes this car has, since it's debut at the 03 WFC, seems like years ago! I bought it 99' with 110,xxx and today it has 264,xxx miles on her.

Back