Many parts for sale!!! CHEAP!!!

lube70

OK, cleaning the garage and found LOTS OF PARTS!!!!

the following is for sale...I have no other parts besides these so please don't ask....

Stock intercoolers $50 have three
early model blowers $100 have two
throttle body (stock one) $15
stock mass air housing (without electronics) $5 have 1
alternators $60 work and have 3
radiator early sc up to 92 brand new in box $75 pick up only on this
ride control sensors (on top of shock) $40 a piece or $100 set
early sc center console auto with switches $60

cylinder heads stock port and valve size $120/pr

will post other parts as they become available.....just finding a lot of stuff!!!

Don

973-277-4294

Don I need an EEC for the 95 so if you find one I want it!!

Oh sorry, misread your post. Thought you said you were still finding parts. Oh well.........

Ira

Don I need an EEC for the 95 so if you find one I want it!!

Oh sorry, misread your post. Thought you said you were still finding parts. Oh well.........

Ira

Ira, just need a spare or yours crapped out. I have a spare one that I kept for mine, didn't know if they still made them. It should be w4d2 or another code for 94-95 5-speed.

Let me know..I know you can get re-mans

Ira, just need a spare or yours crapped out. I have a spare one that I kept for mine, didn't know if they still made them. It should be w4d2 or another code for 94-95 5-speed.

Let me know..I know you can get re-mans

The W4D2 is for an automatic and I would take one of those if I needed to because I know it will work in a pinch. The actual code for the 5 speed is T4J1 and no, I'm not looking for an extra one. I blew another one last week and need to replace it. Let me know which one you have.

If Damon is coming to see you Sat we can use him for shipping :p

Oh, and if you have a source for remans I would love to hear it now that Ford stopped making them.

Ira

Back