Billet Tensioner Covers

Suthrns_Finest

Update on project squeak no more. I got the covers made by a guy on ebay.. his name on there is flywheelfan. I paid like 15-20 bucks a cover or something like that. They dont come polished though, i had to do that myself. But other than that the covers were great.

I got the Metco covers drilled out for the M12 bolt and it looks nice. I'm just waiting on the Tensioners to be powdercoated a metallic or pearl white like my car and ill post pics of everything on the car.

I'm throwing this out there and seeing if anyone might want some of these made. I know a guy that can make these for us. I should have a set of 3 comming next week sometime. From a simple design i came up with, they are different and would definitely dress up the engine bay. I havent got an offical price yet, ill update as soon as i do. But they shouldnt be more than $30 bucks a cover.

Last edited:
covers

i may be interested in a set!, spinningwheels was supposed to start selling something like this again, but it never happened.

thanks! Tom

Yeah, i was waiting on spinningwheels to start making and selling them again. But never happen. Plus i wanted something different and would go better with my pulleys than just the covers with holes in them. I'll post some pics when i get them in and let ya know how they fit and look.

Hello,
By the way, Spinningwheels-sc has these tensioner inserts in production at this time. Always remember that our kit will come with special features and design. We are now on course and will let you know as soon as they are available for market. We asked Cliff to put this in for us since we have been unable to log into SCCoA. We were able to read some of the forums and comments, but unfortunately, could not reply. We noted that several members mentioned that we had not yet been able to offer them to the club. Just wanted to let you know that they will be in soon! These are our words and Cliff is posting it on our behalf. Any questions just feel free to email us at spinningwheels-sc@earthlinknet. We look forward to hearing from you.
Take it easy...there is plenty of room for everyone and thank you Cliff for helping us out!
Victor and Diane

i talked to victor to day and hes go 2 different designs. he will be posting pic of them tomarrow.

im just giving u guys a heads up. and trying to help a good friend

Tensioner Inserts with SS bolts now in 2 Choices!

Hello to all Members and Guests,
Reading this thread, we decided it was time to let you all know that we now have the tensioner inserts ready to go! They have two designs to chose from and they come with socket-head stainless steel stock size bolts with washer. The inserts are all mirror-finish and add a bit of sparkle under the hood. You can purchase either a set of 2 or 3. You have the option.
We have had a long battle with Victor's health and now he is coming back slowly and wants to participate and offer new products at reasonable prices. His broken leg is not going to stop him either. He is now committed to adding new and important products.
We also want to let you know that SPINNINGWHEELS-SC WILL BE A PROUD SPONSOR OF THE SHOOT-OUT THIS YEAR! We hope to see you all there.
All the best to all of you!
Thanking all of you in advance,
Spinningwheels-sc.com
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

PLEASE NOTE; THE PICTURES DO NOT SHOW THE MIRROR FINISH. TAKING THIS TYPE OF PICTURE IS DIFFICULT TO SHOW JUST HOW NICE THEY ARE. THEY ARE VERY REFLECTIVE...JUST LIKE A MIRROR AND AFTERALL, WE ARE NOT VERY EXPERIENCED AT TAKING THIS TYPE OF PICTURE WITH OUR NEW CAMERA.:D:)

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Niiiiiiccccceeeee ....

Silly question, I'm sure - do you make them for a 5.0L HO? Or just SCs?

RwP

Yensioner Inserts

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your comment !!

We can make them for any tensioner as long as we have enough interest from the community. I have a 5.0L and from what I remember, it may be the same...I don't know. I will measure and let you know.

We appreciate your feedback. Prices are on the website www.spinningwheels-sc.com. We have them listed in three category......accessory, engine and pulleys. Depending on how it is received from the members, we just may do a group buy. We will keep you posted.

Take care and take 'er easy!
Victor

Back