I need PAINT help ASAP!!!!

Jim SC

Ok, I was cleaning some paint specs on my windshield with some paint remover. Holy **** this stuff works great for paint!! I dropped two spots on the hood of the car, and didn't notice it until about 15min later, when the paint bubbled up and fell off!!!!
So now there are two spots the sze of a dime on my hood with no paint on them!!!

What can I do about this??? My dad comes home on saturday!!!
I just sold the car to him!!! He's gunna be pissed if I can't figure this out!

Could any of you please help me?

What color paint????

Depending on the color, get a can of primer and basecoat and clearcoat spray (Plasticoat makes some pretty good stuff). lightly sand the areas and then clean them up good. mask off the area leaving just a small area beyond the spots. Be sure to use plenty of "masking paper" to prevent overspray. Apply a light coat of primer, then basecoat (as directed). You may want to apply a couple of coats of base and sand with 1200grit wet/dry paper between. After it dries, hit it with a coat of clearcoat.

I have had to repaint small areas on my bumpers and hood and it came out pretty good. Just follow directions, take your time, keep everything clean.

The color and type of paint can make a big difference in the final results. Metallic colors will be much tougher to blend.

This is just my suggestion, there may be better ways to handle this, but I'm no painter and it worked for me..........

Back