2010 SC Shootout Date/Location Announcement

XR7 Dave

You heard it here first - the 2010 SC Shootout is returning to KilKare Raceway October 2-3. We have confirmed the car show / dyno day at Precision Autosports for Saturday and have reserved the track for racing all day Sunday.

The website has not been updated yet, but details will emerge over the next few days as we get that up to date. In the mean time, clear your calenders for October 2-3!

:D

you heard it here first - the 2010 sc shootout is returning to kilkare raceway october 2-3. We have confirmed the car show / dyno day at precision autosports for saturday and have reserved the track for racing all day sunday.

The website has not been updated yet, but details will emerge over the next few days as we get that up to date. In the mean time, clear your calenders for october 2-3!

:d

goodiieeeeeeeeeeee!

Someone should call Pinks or Pass Time and have them make it an even larger event, all the top SC's in one place with national tv coverage....think about it. I bet they would love the fact that we got cars for whatever spread they pick too;)

Oh where the hell is kilkare raceway. I dont like that name Kill CAR raceway...or am I mis-pronouncing

If its the place I think it is, it is pronounced "Kill Care" and it is east of Dayton Ohio. It is real close to where I grew up, and I have been there a couple of times as a spectator.

Greg

Kilkare has been a great track in the past for the Shootout....Heck, it's Tony's favorite track (or at least his car's favorite track). It is located outside of Dayton.

I've already reserved vacation from 9/28-10/5 :D

Finally, an SC Shootout I will more than likely get a chance to go to. You can bet on me taking PCS leave just to go to it. :D
Heck, might finally get a chance to run at the track as well. :cool:

-Corey

Planning to be there once again.... Always great people and plenty of SC's and MN12's alike to enjoy and drowl over!;)

Jeff B.

Back