PDA

View Full Version : Feeler thread - '94 SC auto for sale

nickleman60
07-04-2010, 03:14 PM
I've been thinking about selling the Opal Frost '94 SC auto. It needs a few things and I don't really feel like messing with it. With a little TLC it could be really be a super nice car. It has a few bolt-on mods and runs pretty good.
Mods:

This car has a trac loc with 3.73 gears, ASP aluminum u/d pullies, 10% sc pulley, double i/c with fan, ZR 3" cai, 70mm BBK tb, shift kit, cat delete downtubes, flowmaster cat-back exhaust, '97 sport brakes, clear corner lights, 17x9 silver Cobra R's with 245/45/17's, Intrax springs and BHJ balancer.

Needs:

Front lower ball joints, installed a new ac compressor but haven't had it charged, has a 3' crease in lower passenger door/quarter panel area where I scraped a trailer hitch.

Interior is nice, has the usual drivers seat bolster wear, carpet's dirty/stained in areas, drivers seat motor works when it wants to. Exterior was perfect until I hit the trailer hitch, Bottom center of rear bumper has a 3" crack in it, I riveted a piece of metal to backside of bumper to fix it and it's been painted since. Paint is about 2 years old and looks good. I'll get some current pics up as soon as I get some new batteries for my camera. Here's a link to my garage with pics of the car.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=20

Not sure what I want/will accept for it but I'm open to offers, don't give me some stupid low bid.