PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Shootout?

nickleman60
07-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Well, I guess it's that time to start planning if anyone or everyone plans on attending. As usual I have to rely on someone else to get me there if they plan on attending, Dave.....:rolleyes: If we ever sell my parents house then I'll buy me a proper truck/trailer combo but until then I'm stuck.

BLOWN38
07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I plan on leaving thursday night or friday morning and comming back on monday. So if yall wanna caravan again, I'm in.

nickleman60
07-08-2010, 06:45 PM
I plan on leaving thursday night or friday morning and comming back on monday. So if yall wanna caravan again, I'm in.

Sounds good to me but I have to see if my crew chief is on board.

frdlvr30
07-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes.....I will be in Colorado till the 28th of Sept. It is the following weekend? Right? Going to the Motocross of Nations in Thunder Valley (CO not TN). And I will be in Indy again for the Moto GP before that. Gonna be a busy month! But im flying for those....

Roadhawg
07-08-2010, 08:39 PM
I plan on going to the shootout.
I guess I need to find out if Kelly can trailer my car out. My wife and daughters may drive the Tbird.
That means my oldest daughter maybe running the dragstrip also.

nickleman60
07-08-2010, 08:56 PM
I plan on going to the shootout.
I guess I need to find out if Kelly can trailer my car out. My wife and daughters may drive the Tbird.
That means my oldest daughter maybe running the dragstrip also.

That would be pretty neat.

frdlvr30
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM

I dont really see much point in driving all night again....All we did was wear ourselves out and wait around all day Friday for everyone to arrive Friday afternoon anyway....you know? My vote is leave here around 5am Friday and head your way....
Not to mention we were almost in a 10 car pile up in the pouring rain going through Columbus, Ohio...Luckily I saw the wrecked...stopped cars and changed lanes at the last second...

BLOWN38
07-09-2010, 11:03 PM
I dont really see much point in driving all night again....All we did was wear ourselves out and wait around all day Friday for everyone to arrive Friday afternoon anyway....you know? My vote is leave here around 5am Friday and head your way....
Not to mention we were almost in a 10 car pile up in the pouring rain going through Columbus, Ohio...Luckily I saw the wrecked...stopped cars and changed lanes at the last second...

Yeah we could do something like that. We'll go 66 to 81 if we go at that time to miss the traffic.

frdlvr30
07-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah we could do something like that. We'll go 66 to 81 if we go at that time to miss the traffic.

Amen........

nickleman60
07-10-2010, 12:37 PM

Yeah, Friday was a wasted day except for being able to clean the car up after driving through that monsoon.

Roadhawg
07-23-2010, 09:05 AM
What is the plan for the return trip home?
Sunday after the race or Monday morning?

BLOWN38
07-23-2010, 09:57 AM
I plan on comming home monday this year.

Kurt K
07-23-2010, 11:31 AM
I plan on comming home monday this year.
The St. Louis crew has been doing this for the last several years. It makes Sunday much more enjoyable since you don't have to check out of the hotel before heading to the track and lugging all of you stuff with you to the track.

nickleman60
07-23-2010, 01:26 PM
The same as last year, Monday morning. Plus the few that do stay usually get together and go have dinner somewhere and talk some aftermath smack..................:D