Shootout 2010

shoalcracker

Not hearing much on this side of the table.

Couple of AR's with "D's" attached to them.

Anybody making the run or still prepping.

I expect the Shootout will probably be near the end of Sept as it has been for a few years. Lots of us are still 'prepping'. Just waiting for the USPS to bring the last of the go faster goodies.
Alan

Im planning on attending this year, just searching for a method to trailer the car down, not sure if the Uhaul full car trailers will do it

Bruce

Im planning on attending this year, just searching for a method to trailer the car down, not sure if the Uhaul full car trailers will do it

Bruce

They will, easily. You just need to have something to pull the trailer with.

Ira

Alright! Time to book time off and get at putting the goodies on the car. I wish the mail was faster.
Alan

Good to see that you're coming along Matt! Thought your jobs might keep you away again. Hope to see you at a meet before the trek.
Alan

I'm not going. Baby's due on Sept 27. Wife would be unimpressed if I go)))
Sounds like poor planning :p I completely understand though. My wife was almost 8 months pregnant at one of the previous Shootouts, and she was working the event as the timeslip person. Guess I'll have to wait until next year to lay the smackdown on you :D

Congrats and good luck with the future little one.

Good to see that you're coming along Matt! Thought your jobs might keep you away again. Hope to see you at a meet before the trek.
Alan
I have tried to make a few events. Have some parts to trade with people. Cars not running at its best right now, but I think it just needs a good tune up and a tune. I have the chip, but just cant seem to link up with Fraser to get it done. Have a double intercooler to install, but no go fast goodies. Wouldnt help with me driving anyway.

Matt

Matt

I'm probably going down stock also and haven't decided yet whether to risk HG's and AOD. Not sure if a 15.5 is worth it with trip home looming.

Just love the noise and a chance to put some faces to names.

I took most of the go fast off the 5 spd so I don't think I could even get to 14.5 index if I was to take it.

My original thought was to run comfortable and just try to punch a number all day with the 5 spd but I continue to change plans.

Paul

Thought I should bump this to the top of the page. I have not been able to register for the Shootout as the link on the webpage seems to be broken. Anyone else bumping into this problem?
So ... who is going?
I'm going to get after my mods tomorrow night. Hope to have them all done in a week of evenings and the weekend. Then it will be off to Fraser for the magic to make it all work.
Alan

Thought I should bump this to the top of the page. I have not been able to register for the Shootout as the link on the webpage seems to be broken. Anyone else bumping into this problem?
So ... who is going?
I'm going to get after my mods tomorrow night. Hope to have them all done in a week of evenings and the weekend. Then it will be off to Fraser for the magic to make it all work.
Alan

Registration link should be functional sometime this week. Once it's working we will post an announcment in this and other forums.

David

Back