window trim??

birdlessmuz

is it possible to make a chrome, ss, or aluminum trim to go around both front and rear(quarter)windows? i want my car all black with just a trim piece around the windows any suggestions and i DO NOT want to go down the doors!! just around the outside like the lexus is or 300m etc.....

is it possible to make a chrome, ss, or aluminum trim to go around both front and rear(quarter)windows? i want my car all black with just a trim piece around the windows any suggestions and i DO NOT want to go down the doors!! just around the outside like the lexus is or 300m etc.....

Early LX models had some bright trim in this area. Can't remember if it wrapped around the entire window, or just along the belt line. Might take a look at some internet or factory brochure photos to see if that's what you want.

JD

If you can paint, there are some things I was going to try with SpecraChrome. Theyare out of Clearwater, FL. The stuff is as close to chrome as I have ever put my eyes on and it blows my mind that it is spray on. It's expensive at about 200 per pint. I have not gotten to that part yet on my RR so I have not bought any but I am almost there. Worth a trip on the internet. I was going to get it for the chrome strip around my Rallye dash so I was only looking for the smaller size.

Back