Correct rotor?

KMT

Of the two rotors in the attached photo, which one of these is the correct rotor for a 1990 SC?

The one on the right with the black/rounded hat (46mm height) is the same as what came off, but doesn't match the offset as specs listed online.

The one on the left with the unpainted/square shouldered hat matches the dimensions listed online/in this photo (50.9mm height).

They both have the same part number on the boxes... Autozone 5468. I think the one on the left with the square shoulder (50.9mm height) is correct, but again, the other style came off the car...previous owner before I got the car, etc.

Attachments

• SC_Rotor_5468.jpg
    SC_Rotor_5468.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 81
Of the two rotors in the attached photo, which one of these is the correct rotor for a 1990 SC?

The one on the right with the black/rounded hat (46mm height) is the same as what came off, but doesn't match the offset as specs listed online.

The one on the left with the unpainted/square shouldered hat matches the dimensions listed online/in this photo (50.9mm height).

They both have the same part number on the boxes... Autozone 5468. I think the one on the left with the square shoulder (50.9mm height) is correct, but again, the other style came off the car...previous owner before I got the car, etc.

Left in the attachment photo is my vote.....replaced and machined many of them.....never with a rounded hat like that....

>Left in the attachment photo is my vote.....replaced and machined many of them.....never with a rounded hat like that....

:)

left looks ok

i just purchased 2 from advance auto the looked like the left and seem to be working fine. the 2 sc's i own dont have the rounded edge.

i just purchased 2 from advance auto the looked like the left and seem to be working fine. the 2 sc's i own dont have the rounded edge.

Great, thanks.

Now all I have to do is locate one more new like the left.

Back