94-95 SC w/plenum, DIS and other sensors, IC *Price Change*

SCarSC

I have a 94-95 style rectangle port with plenum, no pulley, appears to spin freely, coating is flaking off of the rotors, got it from Randall Burnett and never installed on my car.

you could replace rotor pack, clean this pack, or just run it, put on a 89-93 pulley for a little extra boost....just dont have time to mess with my car, its in a different town right now. 180 shipped in the cont US.

also IC, got on ebay, little bent but shouldnt affect flow, could use as a core for double ic or whatever. 35 shipped.

2 DIS for 89-93, cam sensor, tps, coil pack, and map sensor....should work, I know the DIS do....50 shipped.

I take paypal.

jonathan

scparts001.jpg

scparts003.jpg

scparts004.jpg

scparts005.jpg

scparts006.jpg

scparts007.jpg

Last edited:
they are flaking, I would imagine that when spinning at speed they would flake off into the IC, they spin freely, I am just saying that you might want to replace them since the coating is coming off, I am sure they would work though.

Good deal on SC!

Surprized nobody bought the blower yet!!! 180 shipped is a darn good price!

Tom

Surprized nobody bought the blower yet!!! 180 shipped is a darn good price!

Tom

Im thinking about it I tried to pm someone who ports and recoats m90s and I havent heard back from him. Id snatch this one up quick if I could get a replay from him.

Back