BE Definition Updates

fturner

Here are the links to download the latest definition files for the latest version of BE that was recently released which is Version 2010 Build 18.

These will NOT work with earlier versions of BE.

THE LINKS BELOW NO LONGER WORK.... PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL EMAILTHE LATEST TO YOU.
GURE
GSALC
GSALI
CZAW0

I recommend everyone to upgrade to this new revision 23. Fixed a few items and hopefully removed some of the error dialogs some have been seeing lately.

Fraser

Last edited:
At this point in time I would highly recommend to everyone to not do updates to BE. I have decided that I will be getting out of doing tuning as well as maintaining the def files for various reasons.

I'll probably be handing over the def files to Dave Dalke and he can decide what he wants to do with them from there.

Its been a slice....

Fraser

At this point in time I would highly recommend to everyone to not do updates to BE. I have decided that I will be getting out of doing tuning as well as maintaining the def files for various reasons.

I'll probably be handing over the def files to Dave Dalke and he can decide what he wants to do with them from there.

Its been a slice....

Fraser

Thanks for the hard work and dedicaiton you have put into getting this system up and running for us.

Its been a slice....

Fraser

:-( I could take over for you if you want. I'll even return funds to you.

but still unknown, what versions of BE are the updates above good for? The lack of your communication has been somewhat depressing.

Fraser,

I'm sorry to hear about you pulling out the tuning business, I'm sure you have your own personal reasons and I can fully understand. If Dalke doesn't want to be burdened with the defs I'll be more than happy to, I'm not looking to make any money off of them so if you prefer I'll maintain and update them keeping you as the owner and registrar. If it's ok with you and Dalke, I'd like to add a bunch of comments to things to make it easier for people to understand exactly what each function does as well as fix any bugs that may arise. I'm just getting in to disassembly but thanks to you the majority of it is done, If you want to discuss this matter further don't hesitate to contact me via telephone. I hope things work out for the best with you and yours.

Michael Ponthieux

Ugh, the current version available on eecanalyzer is build 15. Anybody have build 14 that they can send me?

it is a bummer... I know I could easily continue the binary hunting Frasier has done to help the community, as I know DD is really awful busy. But then, we all need to focus on what we need to focus on, so I can understand.

im running build 15 with no issues using these files

clint updated to 15 because there was some datalogging issues going on, he didn't change the cry logic though so it should function just the same

I've done a bit of reading and apparently I've got other issues....currently running BE2009, build 39. At a minimum, it looks like I need to do some licensing stuff too.

Kurt, where you been?? there's been 3 full version releases since then :eek:

I got the same thing Kurt has and mine works pretty well. Not gonna mess with it. Only thing I wanted was to have the option to lock trans in 3rd for a dyno run.

Well, I bought it before the Shootout last year, but still haven't got it in the car:rolleyes:

Clint should give you an upgrade to BE2010 if your purchase of BE2009 is less than a year old.

Please note that you will need to redo the whole registration process and get new keys from Clint and Fraser. BE2009 needs to be uninstalled and BE2010 will need to be installed and information entered into the registration screen to get the machine code needed to send to them.

I would get confirmation from Clint and Fraser before attempting this upgrade.

Back