5spd parts

XR7 Dave

Need drive shaft from M5R2 car. Also need a set of (6) flywheel bolts, also from 5spd only. Price shipped to 44057 please.

I've got a drive shaft and I think I've got a set of bolts. I need a spare set of bolts myself so I'll need to check this evening to make sure I have 2 sets. No charge on the bolts if I have them but I'll want $50 + shipping for the drive shaft.

I have two sets of fly wheel bolts....

Can you elaborate on what the differences are between the auto and 5 speed bolts so I'll know what I have.....

Need drive shaft from M5R2 car. Also need a set of (6) flywheel bolts, also from 5spd only. Price shipped to 44057 please.

Not sure how soon need them, but I have them both in the 1993 parts car I just bought. Could save you the shipping if you grab them when you come for the '94,

Dave

Not sure how soon need them, but I have them both in the 1993 parts car I just bought. Could save you the shipping if you grab them when you come for the '94,

Dave

I need them ASAP so if you can ship them right away I'll send you the $$ right away also. Question is, how quickly can you ship them?

Also need a shifter handle. Not the knob, just the handle that unbolts from the shifter.

Actually, I could use a complete set of 5spd swap parts - console cover, pedals, clutch switch, master cylinder and line. Let me know if you can do that.

I'll be picking up the car later and could get most of the parts then, but I need the driveshaft and bolts like this week if you can do it that quickly.

I need them ASAP so if you can ship them right away I'll send you the $$ right away also. Question is, how quickly can you ship them?

Also need a shifter handle. Not the knob, just the handle that unbolts from the shifter.

Actually, I could use a complete set of 5spd swap parts - console cover, pedals, clutch switch, master cylinder and line. Let me know if you can do that.

I'll be picking up the car later and could get most of the parts then, but I need the driveshaft and bolts like this week if you can do it that quickly.

David,
The car is still whole and today and tomorrow are 12 hour days at work. I could have them off Wednesday night and shipped out for Thursday. Let me know if that would be soon enough.
As for the other stuff, I might have the pedals/line/master sold; waiting for a reply. If not, they're yours and can stay here with the car.
Dave

Dave,

I'll take the parts if they aren't sold (including the driveshaft), but I don't want to pressure you that much to get them ready that fast considering that they are still on the car. I can get them later (I'll be doing another 5spd swap in about a month).

I have two sets of fly wheel bolts....

Can you elaborate on what the differences are between the auto and 5 speed bolts so I'll know what I have.....

Eddie, the 4spd bolts have a .250" deep shoulder under the bolt head. The auto's have no shoulder at all.

Dave,

I'll take the parts if they aren't sold (including the driveshaft), but I don't want to pressure you that much to get them ready that fast considering that they are still on the car. I can get them later (I'll be doing another 5spd swap in about a month).

David,
If you're in a pinch it wouldn't be any trouble at all...unless the fuel tanks full, then we might have to add a case of Molson to the final price! :D If you want to use them for your next swap though, I'll save the shaft, flywheel bolts, console cover, clutch switch...and the pedals/line/master if they don't sell. Let me know if you need anything else.

Dave

David,
If you're in a pinch it wouldn't be any trouble at all...unless the fuel tanks full, then we might have to add a case of Molson to the final price!

Can't believe a PA guy knows what Molson's is.

Mind you PA does have Sidney so it stands to reason you'd know what Canada's second favorite thing is.

Can't believe a PA guy knows what Molson's is.

Mind you PA does have Sidney so it stands to reason you'd know what Canada's second favorite thing is.

Dave's a closet Canadian. His great grandparents were POW's from the war of 1812.

Back